Saturday 27 October 2018

A Busy Week

Only managed four rides this week! Would have gone out again for a fifth on Saturday but was not feeling too bright so decided to have a rest day. The rides were all different.


  1. Tuesday, a ride with The Winchester CTC. Riding my new E-bike Txiki as I needed a boost to enable me to keep up.
  2. Wednesday, a more gentle ride in company with 3 other riders from the LoTSW group. (On Paris).
  3. Thursday, a solo ride on Paris, to enjoy lunch with the HCMF at the Plough Inn, Itchen Abbas.
  4. Friday, with Simon checking a route for the VCC's event on Sunday. Again riding Paris.

Read more and see my routes below:








Txiki hobnobbing with all those other road bikes.

The protracted negotiations over the choosing and selecting who was going to share with whom! The ladies taking our orders and delivering our choices were very patient!













We have been so lucky with the weather and as long as one was wrapped up well it has been good weather for us to cycle. 
I have been very pleased with Txiki who has enabled me to go out with a Winchester CTC group with whom I would struggle to keep up. 
Overall I have clocked up another 144 miles to bring my total for the year to date to 3,747. More importantly, I have had great fun doing those miles and sharing rides and meetings with many friends.

Gridironman.




















No comments:

Post a Comment