Sunday 4 February 2018

Last ride in january, first ride in February.




Once again I have managed to choose fine days to ride. Today Sunday it was much colder than Tuesday with a strong NE breeze. Andrew rode with me on both rides and today we even managed to get Cycmon to join us. He is not so fit as usual having had a nasty cold and has not ridden for a while. He did manage to keep up!

Tuesday 30th January 2018.

A Pedallers ride to the Waitrose Farm Shop and Café. It was another very social one, it amazes me how we always seem to find plenty to talk about. Bill was most kind, keeping me company when I drifted off the back of the group.




Sunday 4th February 2018.


A late start which suited us all. It was a little warmer than it had been earlier in the day but I was glad I had on five layers because of the strong NE wind bringing cold air down from the artic.




Gridironman.






No comments:

Post a Comment