Sunday 15 December 2019

Two more easy rides to aid recovery.



With the end of the year fast approaching I am a little disappointed that I will not achieve my aim to average 100 miles per week. However, I feel really blessed that I have managed my second-highest annual mileage already and have far outstripped my original target of 4,500 miles. This is partly due to my successful plan to combine Cycling with Motor-Caravanning during which I rode 777 miles over 8 away trips. I was not lucky with the weather on some of those trips or I would have done more. I did enjoy some good walks on those trips too and visited many National Trust properties. Apart from three weeks when I couldn't ride due to illness or injury I have ridden every week throughout the year.  Still over two weeks to go, hope the weather stays mild.

Wednesday 11th December 2019.


Saturday 14th December 2019.


Total miles this year to date: 4621.

Gridironman.





























No comments:

Post a Comment