Sunday 1 September 2019

Autumn in the air!

It is beginning to feel more like autumn with cooler dewy days. Ideal weather for cycling with only a little rain. I have even managed to find time to do a little tidying up of the garden!

Another three rides bringing my total mileage for the year to 3492. Just 8 miles short of 100 miles per week. I am still riding Paris regularly and managing to put up some PBs without actually trying to do so. I am very pleased and happy that I can do that. It gives me confidence for my next trip to Cambridgeshire and Norfolk which starts shortly.

Here are my maps and data charts for the past week together with some photos.











Beacon Hill from halfway up Old Winchester |Hill.

One of my Favourite Beech Trees.


Old Winchester Hill.

Guess where. France? 

The grapes look a little small. Maybe they need more rain.


Avenue of Hazel Coppiced Trees. Like the columns in a church.


Field harvested, baled and already cultivated
 ready for next year's crop.

Gridironman.






















No comments:

Post a Comment