Sunday 22 September 2019

Indian Summer.



It has been another lovely sunny week encouraging us all to get out on our bikes. I have only managed two rides as it was also time I made good use of the weather to attend to other tasks which needed to be done in fine weather. E.G. demolishing the Wendy House, clearing out the garden shed and reorganizing storage.

I have been busy attending to the administration for the HCMF including the Festive Lunch which has been ably arranged by Trevor and Paul. Always a good excuse to meet at a pub! 
Paul & Gridironman plotting our next move!

Today, Sunday,  Paddy and I had planned a ride but the rain put us off. I was actually quite glad as I had a bad night last night with my cough returning and keeping me awake a lot and after my exertions demolishing our Wendy House and reducing the pieces to manageable size pieces for disposal I was feeling quite tired. It was a good excuse to watch the rugby too!








One of the Droxford scarecrows with two admirers.

Gridironman.










No comments:

Post a Comment