Sunday 29 May 2016

Figure of Eight! Tuesday Ride with The Winchester CTC.

Week Ending Sunday 29th May 2016.

Only one ride this week as I have been enjoying a pre-holiday holiday! I have been to Cambridge and Tewin, near Welwyn in Hertfordshire to visit an old friend and my cousin. Since Tuesday the nearest I've been to a bike is a look at my cousin's 1988 Dawes Galaxy (Ladies) with Shimano SIS gears (Double chainwheel and a cluster of 6), Shimano cantilever brakes. She can no longer ride it and would like it to go to a good home. Any offers? It did the M2M in 1988!

The Groupetta Leader Board has an unusual look. Unless anyone has an amendment it looks like this:



I don't have complete elevation data so unable to say who did the most climbing.

It is now less than two weeks before I will be on my ride in France.
I am looking forward to it with a little bit of apprehension but also with the anticipation of a unique experience. 

Here are details of my Tuesday ride.



No comments:

Post a Comment