Sunday 3 February 2019

A wintery Week's Rides.

Despite the wintery weather I have managed to clock up a respectable number of miles this week. 

On Tuesday 29th January I joined the Pedallers in Alresford for a chilly ride to the Westlands farm Shop in Shedfield near Wickham.

Then on Thursday 31st January, I decided to risk the possibility of snow and go to the HCMF meet at The Royal Oak, Goodworth Clatford.



Sunday 3rd February.
With the snow and ice over the last few days like many others, I decided to play it safe and walk instead. So I have just had a gentle walk of a couple of miles in the lovely sunshine. The snow is thawing slowly and the busy roads are clear but on the minor roads there are still many icy patches, especially in the shade.

On the whole a good start for the year. My details for January are;-



Cheers!

Gridironman.

No comments:

Post a Comment