Sunday 18 December 2016

Christmas Greetings.

Happy Christmas to all my followers.


This will be my last blog for this year as next Sunday will be Christmas day and the next one New years day. So best wishes to you all for the Festive Season and may you have a great 2017.

Thursday 15th December 2016.

Solo ride to The HCMF Meet at the Dog & Crook. 





Having been a bit under par I opted not to ride this weekend, instead have been busy in the garden tidying up a bit. This meant I could stop for a rest every time I felt I needed one. The garden does look better for it!

I have been considering whether I am boring you all with my tales of daring do and if I should discontinue my blog. Please let me know if you have an opinion on this. 

I do enjoy cycling with my many friends in a number of different groups. I know that I am a bit of a nerd enjoying recording my rides, checking how well I  am doing on Strava and writing my blog, so if you have had enough just tell me!

Best wishes to you all.

Gridironman.


No comments:

Post a Comment