Sunday 31 January 2021

Weeks Three and Four.


With rather horrible weather and some health problems, I have not been able to get out much over the last two weeks. 
Here are my walk details and some pictures.







Cassandra's Cafe using a link to Jane Austen.



This pony had just had a pedicure!


Our little touch of winter!















Our Christmas Day walk! Yes, that was a postponed celebration as we couldn't do it on Dec 25th.






Children playing with the sheep.

My right hip has been painful but at least I have had some fresh air.

Whilst isolating I have been enjoying one of my dormant hobbies researching family history. I have been attempting to verify many previous assumptions with the help of an updated Family History software by Legacy, Millennia, it is like being a detective, great fun.

Cheers!

Gridironman.






















 

No comments:

Post a Comment