Sunday 5 April 2020

It's not all about the "Bug"


I am lucky in living somewhere that is easy to get out of for exercise without too much risk of close encounters of a dangerous kind. 

Each of my three rides has been on Paris using 100% Gridironman Power, following BryceNav.

There are no companions of whom to take pictures but being on ones's own makes it easier to stop for a snap or two. So I have taken quite a few to illustrate what I'm seeing and where I am riding so I have included plenty.

Avington House from a safe distance.
A zoomed view reveals Sainsbury's delivery van.


The newly created floral entrance to Bishop's Sutton.

New lambs at Lyeway




Descent from  Kitwood.
Village Sign I've only just discovered!

New War Memorial, Four Marks.

Workers setting fence posts using a "piledriver".

One of the workers came and had a chat with me.
We talked about farming using mechanization in this day and age.


Alpacas in the Candover Valley.

Bryce's lane, Brown Candover still with a small puddle.
A perfect environment for all kinds of small wildlife.



Making the most of the dry weather to drill a crop.
A special picture for my artist friend Chris!


The Source of the River Itchen shining in the sunshine.

Looking South West from Beacon Hill.

My favourite farm on Sheep Pond Lane, near Droxford.

Paris next to my picnic log seat.
Near Baybridge.

That looks a bit happier!

Two pictures taken of Owslebury from the Baybridge Road.


First spotting of bluebells.

That's a better picture of King Cups.
I hope you all enjoy my ramblings (in more ways than one) half as much as I do. 

I have in addition to riding my bike I have been busy in the garden and it already looks a lot tidier. I need to do a lot more!

Keep Safe & Take Care!

Gridironman.

No comments:

Post a Comment