Sunday 15 March 2020

Back in the Saddle

After a week away I was able to get back on my bike Txiki again for a couple of spring rides. Bearing in mind my age and somewhat patchy medical situation and with the looming presence of the Corona virus, I chose to avoid stopping at any pub or cafe and took a drink and snack with me on each occasion. I had missed Tuesday's Pedallers ride already as I had an appointment at the doctors' surgery. 
I have decided to self-isolate, but that does not mean not going out. As well as my two rides I did manage to do some DIY on the rear window cills removing some very flaky paint. Had to stop because of rain. I also managed to do some more tidying up in the garden, but will the lawn ever be dry enough to mow?

Here are my rides:-

Wednesday 11th March 2020.


Friday 13th March 2020.


 A couple of members of my family are self-isolating as it is suspected that they have the virus so I am just sending them virtual hugs and kisses through the internet and planning on keeping my distance.

Hope you are all keeping well and avoiding the virus.

Best wishes to you all.


Gridironman.

3 comments:

  1. I see you still remember the old game of Left then Right ,I havn`t done that for years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you still remember the old left then right game I havn`t played that for ages.
    n

    ReplyDelete