Sunday 26 May 2019

Three Very Different Rides.


This week has been another good one for cycling with perfect weather, not too hot but fine and sunny for the most part with little wind. I managed three rides all on Txiki. For two of the rides I'd have had problems keeping up with my pals on the hills without the E assistance and on the other I was short of time so needed a faster speed.

Tuesday May 21st.
A ride with the Pedallers.

Thursday 23rd May
Solo ride to join the HCMF Meet.




Saturday 25th May.
With Alton CTC.

The Alton CTC enjoying tea at the farm shop.
I am pleased to say that I remembered the names of all the riders when I got home including two who I'd met for the first time.

Another week over the "Ton", with 140 miles covered, so I claim the Ton-up Kid medal once again despite the efforts of PinkPal who managed 114 miles.

Gridironman.

No comments:

Post a Comment